Call to Muralists
Historic Downtown St. Cloud Mural Program Open Call for Artists – to create design based on attached images provided by St. Cloud Main Street to be implemented on the Historic Handyman Hardware building located at 1410 10th Street.
- This is an open call for artists and is free to submit.
- Size of mural to be approximately 115" high x 139" wide.
- Depiction of the Coble's Garage which had occupied the building in the 1920s.
- Project must be completed for unveiling between May 18-22, 2020
- Submissions deadline is May 8, 2020.
Review will be conducted by St. Cloud Main Street staff and building owner and final announcement made by May 11, 2020.
- Honorarium budget for mural is not to exceed $1500.
- $300 deposit for supplies will be distributed to start and remaining balance released upon completion of the mural project.
- Print/Save application ARTIST NAME IN FILE NAME and mail/email to address listed above.
- Include artist bio and portfolio images.
- Mock up of mural project incorporating enclosed images.